2020 DeafNation World Expo & Conference
Las Vegas, Nevada (July 12-16, 2020)
Event Website: https://deafnation.com/dnwe/
DIG has partnered with DeafNation and will coordinate the "Accessibility, Innovation and Government Engagement" track for the 2020 DeafNation World Expo & Conference in Las Vegas, NV.
Have new ideas on how our government can provide better services to our community? Submit your presentation proposals to DIG at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than January 30, 2020!
**Limited slot of presentations based on a first-come, first-served basis**
Presentation proposal deadline is January 30, 2020
Your presentation theme must be about accessibility, and/or innovation and government engagement. In PDF format, please provide the following information,
Below are important information about presenting at the DeafNation World Expo & Conference,
- Full presentation title
- Full name and email of each presenter
- An abstract description of up to 75 words
- A short biography of presenter(s)
- Include high-quality JPG photo of presenter(s)
Have any questions about presenting at the DeafNation World Expo & Conference, please email us at email@example.com.
- All presenters are responsible for all expenses of attending and presenting at DeafNation Expo & Conference.
- Screen and LCD projector only are provided.
- All conference presentations will be in American Sign Language with the use of visual text (ASL videos and Keynote/PowerPoint).
- Presentation slots are 60 minutes (45 minutes for presentation and 15 minutes for questions and answers).
- More information about the conference can be found at https://deafnation.com/conference/