Deaf in Government has several types of membership available to the public. Each of the membership plans offer something as well as reasons why you should join today!
DIG General Guest
Includes, but not limited to (Free):
- Viewing and posting information on our forums
- Access to our professional trainings, and sessions.
- Access to the sponsor's products and information.
Includes a fee plus above benefits ($25.00):
- Access to the Board meeting minutes and reports
- First in line to receive advance events announcements
- Discounts on tickets and event registration (Saving up to $50 dollars each year)
- Complimentary food and drinks during the professional networking events (Worth $100)
DIG VIP Preferred Board
Includes a fee plus above benefits ($300.00):
- Priority Lane and Free Access to the to these conferences and Professional Networking Events (Worth $200)
- One Free Ticket and Priority Lane to the Annual Holiday Party (Worth $100)
- Complimentary food and 2 alcoholic beverage during the professional networking events (Worth $200)