Last updated: 5/23/2021
- Aggregate Information. When you visit our Website, our server automatically logs (records) domain name and standard non-personal Information about the operating system and Web browser you are using, as provided by your Web browser (“Aggregate Information”). This automatically-collected information is used for statistical purposes to help us manage our Website and better serve the community. If you have provided personal information through our Website, Aggregate Information will be tied to your personal information and we may use this information to provide you with a better site experience.
- Personal Information. When you visit our Website, you may voluntarily choose to provide us with your personal information. The personal information may include, but is not limited to: your first and last name, e-mail address, phone number, and Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City which is collected on an individual basis for various purposes (“Personal Information”). We may receive and store any Personal Information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way in order to provide you with content that suits your personal preferences. The personal information is retained and used in accordance with existing laws, rules, regulations, and other policies. DIG does not collect Personal Information from you unless you provide it to us. If you choose not to provide any of that information, we may not be able to fulfill your request, but you will still be free to browse the other sections of the Website. This means that you can visit the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
- Retention of Personal Information. DIG will retain your personal information for as long as is necessary and is maintained in our system, and it will comply with our legal obligations. The personal information also may be used for internal analysis purposes.
- Sharing of Personal Information. DIG does not sell your Personal Information to third parties. However, your Personal Information may be shared or stored with third party providers of services to DIG, such as platform providers (Wild Apricot and Affinipay) or data processing providers. The DIG Board members also will be able to access the personal information from DIG website. If you conduct purchases through the DIG website, your personal information may be transferred. We will provide you with the notice of the transfer.
- Communications. DIG may contact you to send you information about its products, services, events, promotions or surveys. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you may unsubscribe through the links at the bottom of all e-mails. You may contact us if you wish to unsubscribe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal Information/Data Security Statement. The security of your Personal Information data is very important to DIG. DIG follows generally-accepted industry standards to protect Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while DIG strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect Personal Information, DIG cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Online Surveys. Occasionally, DIG will conduct a survey to collect information about your preferences and opinions. These surveys are optional, and if you choose to respond, your responses may be shared but will be kept anonymous. You may unsubscribe to receiving emails regarding surveys through links at the bottom of all e-mails. You may also inform us if you wish to unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com.
- Email Links. We use email links located on this site to allow you to contact us directly via email. We will use the your email information that you provided to respond to your questions or comments. We may also store your comments or inquiry for future reference(s).
- Legal Requests. DIG cooperates with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud, theft, harassment and other rights. By accessing the Website, you authorize DIG to disclose any information about you if DIG believes that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on DIG; (b) protect or defend the rights or property of DIG or third parties; or (c) assist in an investigation.
- Successors and Assigns. DIG may share some or all of your Personal Information with any of DIG’s successors and assigns.
- Data Retention. DIG retains all Personal Information submitted to DIG for the purposes listed herein. If you no longer wish to have your information retained by DIG, please contact DIG at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove identifying information from our production websites and mailing lists within 48 business hours of receiving this request.